Corporate video? SMILE! YOU’RE ON CORPORATE CAMERA!
Ok, company video doesn’t sound too sexy, right? Well, if you meet the right people, you’ll be surprised to know what it entails and makes possible.
Our teams are firmly rooted in the film and television industry. And the results are breath-taking, to say the least. You know exactly where you’re going with your company video? Perfect! Then we’ll refine your ideas, together. However, even if you only have a vague concept in mind, we’ll polish and adapt it for you until every little detail works like a charm.
Corporate video: WHERE WILL IT END?
Sylvester has the knowhow, the organization and the creativity to put your company on the corporate map. And you get to choose the tone. A corporate voice along with impressive production values, or the unconventional and out of the box idea, injected with loads of character and a certain je ne sais quoi.
There are really no limits to what’s possible. Our agile, flexible structure derives the maximum out of your idea and budget. No matter how big or small your product video may be, or whether it’s a product launch, company presentation or corporate video, we’ll adapt as per your needs. We’re happy to let the camera roll in your offices. But we’ll also fly you over the Norwegian fjords in a blimp if that’s what it takes.
COmpany VIDEO PRODUCER: HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our approach is simple. We adjust our services as per your strategy and budget. But the structure often remains the same. Predictable and understandable, just the way we like it.
So, you call us to create your corporate video. What happens next?
1. You talk. You tell us all about the goal of the video—the content that you want to convey. Whether it’s part of a bigger strategy. Which media it will be shown on. What format you have in mind. What budget you’re working on.
2. We’ll be honest with you. Our experienced television producers will give you their candid feedback. Their eye for beauty and efficiency is a huge plus for your project.
3. Here’s your proposal! We’ll explain the possible production process, determine the optimal budget and lay out all the scenarios.
4. Let’s produce! The Sylvester machine goes full throttle and produces your company video. According to schedule, within budget.
5. Watch! Think. Deliberate. And most of all: tell us what you really think. So we can adjust wherever necessary.
6. Final vision. The end screening, with an extensive debriefing on all technical formalities. You’ll be going home with a company video that’s set to excel.
Corporate video producers who are the masters of every pixel on your screen? Contact us here!