Socialising and networking, making customers happy and future customers excited … It’s right up your street. As your customers’ first contact person, you know them through and through: who are they, what do they do, and are they as disappointed with the last season of Game of Thrones? (Or other faits divers: “and do they really believe that Belgium can become football world champion?)
You’ve been bitten by sales, and in both profit and non-profit you stand your m/f/x’je. And of course you don’t do this alone, but together with your Sylvester colleagues. You are essential to help Sylvester continue to shine in our 3 areas of expertise: TV, video, events.
CONCRETELY, YOU WILL…
- …take care of and follow up existing customers within a long-term vision in both the profit and non-profit sector.
- …prospect for new clients and detect new business.
- …make and give presentations.
- …prepare and follow up quotes with corresponding budgets in consultation with the event producer.
- …radiate our Sylvester DNA in word and deed in your contacts (digital and physical).
- …be the bridge between clients and event/video producers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
- …communicates fluently, clearly and attractively in Dutch and English (French=plus).
- …is comfortable with many and varied contacts (digital, physical, via social, at networking events).
- …likes building customer relations and closing deals.
- …has a nose for business opportunities.
- …has a strong affinity with the event/media/tv/communications sector.
- …works in a structured and orderly manner.
- …has knowledge of procurement and non-profit dossiers.
- …has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or account role.
- …Is a real team player.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US…
- …a nice permanent job with immediate start.
- …a remuneration in line with the market supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- …that you will be part of a close-knit and ambitious team with an abundance of talent.
- …that you immediately feel at ease with us.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Do you have a freelance status? That is certainly negotiable.